1. What is Search Engine Optimization?
SEO refers to all the factors applied to your website or off your website in order to make it rank well on top of the Search Engines. SEO is very important if you would like to target the users searching for products online.
2. How does keyword research work?
- We first of all brainstorm the keywords,then now we go ahead and use both free and premium tools to look for more lucrative keywords and their search volume to ensure that we target the right keywords.
- Thereafter, we go ahead and look for the LSI (Latent Symantic Index) keywords that will be used in the content of the website.
3. Will you have any discounts/bonuses?
Yes, always keep checking as we might have one any moment!
4. How to join your referral program?
-You can reach out to us through firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and guidance.
5. What are the benefits of SEO?
- Helps increase the organic traffic of your Website
- Increase in organic traffic means increase in your sales
- Improves how users navigate on your website
6. Where do I start my SEO strategy?
- Talk to us today and get free expert advice.
- After we’ve discussed and you’ve given us the URL to your website, we will be able to advice further on what you need to do in order for your website to start ranking on Search Engines.
8. Which SEO techniques are popular?
White hat and Grey hat. You can check out our blog to learn more about them and which strategies to avoid.
Free SEO Analysis
We enjoy adapting our strategies to offer every client the best
solutions that are at the forefront of the industry.